Thursday, August 26, 2010

Post #3 Google Doc Presentations

- Google Docs Presentation is a free, web-based version of Microsoft Office PowerPoint.

- This is an easy, user friendly format that will allow me to use for math lessons, quizzes, publishing homework assignments, and break downs of equations.  All I need is a computer with internet access.  I can publish the assignment for specific classes to use, for example, a different quiz per period, or you can give make the access public for anyone to use.  The owner of the presentation can also grant permission to specific users to edit or create new slides while simultaneously working on the presentation together.

- This was the first time I ever used Presentation on Google Docs and within five minutes I was able to use the program to its full capacity.  I had a little hick-up trying to apply animation effects, however, after googling that function I found out that it is not available.  If you have basic knowledge of PowerPoint, this program is very easy to use.

- Although our group did little things to make each slide pop, I made the Group Reflections slide.



1 comment:

  1. I will definitely be sharing this Post / demonstration with other. Thanks for a job very well done.

    ReplyDelete